Quote of the Moment

"HADOUUUKEN."
-Ryu

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Desktop Look.

Photobucket
Whats good folks. Well, one thing you'll notice I love to do is to edit my desktop...ALOT. I mean, it seems like atleast 3 to 4 times I year I switch my desktop look, depending on what I'm into at the moment. Or if I get a new program or something. Of course most of you know, I just recently got a new comp, so I had to switch over to Vista. *shakes head* Anyway though, since I dont have the lastest version of WindowBlinds yet, I have to stick with this Vista skin. So what do I do? Make a new wallpaper to go with it. So now I had to hook it up with one of my favorite anime character groups of all time. The Akatsuki from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. Anyway, click the link above to check it out and if you want, tell me what you think. I'm out. Peace and God Bless!