Quote of the Moment

"HADOUUUKEN."
-Ryu

Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome To Christian Revolutionary!

Whats good my peoples. Its ya boy Big Willie-isms, and this is the new home of the blog of yours truly. This idea came to my mind on the way home from Greenville on New Years Eve of 2007 when I was thinking about how we as Christ Followers need to be more than just folks goin to church and all that other stuff. We need to be Revolutionary's. Start a friggen movement like Martin Luther King Jr. And thats why I feel that it is my duty as a Christ Loyalist to start the Revolution along with many of my other friends. I'm tired of going through the same old ritual where we go to church on Sunday and act completely different through the rest of the week. I'm not gonna lie, I was like that for a good while. Honestly up until recently when I decided to change my life completely. No need to try and please the world because the world will only let you down. Now its time to change the world instead of becoming like the world. That is our mission is to change the world for the better.

The world is pretty much like Sodom and Gomorrah now, so its time to help change it before this world gets destroyed aswell. Our God is a loving and mericful God, thus is why this world has been standing this long. He loves each and every single one of us and he doesnt want the world to be like it is now. So now it is time for us to make a change, and get this world back to where it needs to be, 100% pure. Its gonna take some time, but hey...we all know God can work miracles. Always has, and always will.

So feel free in joining me in the new revolution. Invite your friends to church, start prayer meetings, do whatever you gotta do. But most importantly, show em love and let them know that Jesus Christ loves you much more than we ever will. And thats the truth.

Well, until next time. I'm out. Peace!