Quote of the Moment

"HADOUUUKEN."
-Ryu

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Throwback Thursdays Debuts!!!

Well, for those of you that know me well, you all know that I'm pretty much ALL about the old school. Especially when it comes to TV. Well, now I think its about that time I showed everyone how AMAZING the old school really was. And thus is why I have now officially created...THROWBACK THURSDAYS!! Every Thursday night I will be posting a TV show intro that I used to watch as a kid which was a TON of shows. So definetly check back each week to check it out. And what better way to debut it then with one of my personal favorite yet MOST UNDERRATED cartoon of all time. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Not many people remember this cartoon, but man it was amazing. And it had one of the greatest intros the world has ever seen. But dont take my word for it. Check it out.

Thats all for now. You can see full episodes of this cartoon on Youtube. Unfortunatly no DVDs have been released for it yet, but if they were you best believe I would own each and every single one of em. But stay tuned for next week as I'll bring you yet another throwback classic on Throwback Thursdays. Holla atcha boi!